Early Years Educator Required
The Governors of Coleshill C of E Primary School & Nursery are seeking to appoint an experienced Early Years Educator with a proven track record for excellence in child development for our two and three year old provision.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 30 hours per week, + 1 hour for staff meeting. Term time only (39 weeks).
Salary: Band F, 7-10 (£19,554 - £21,166 pro-rata)
The successful candidate will be someone who:
- Is minimum Level 2 NVQ qualified.
- Is enthusiastic, positive and reliable.
- Has a passion for supporting children to progress their learning.
- Will be able to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Will be proactive and use their own initiative whilst also working within established policies and procedures.
- Can communicate effectively with children and adults.
- Has experience of the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum.
For additional information, full job description and how to apply follow the link: https://www.wmjobs.co.uk/job/69611/early-years-educator/
Applications to be emailed to email@example.com
Closing Date: Thursday 6th February 2020, 5.00pm
Shortlisting: Friday 7th February 2020
Interviews: Tuesday 11th February 2020, am
Anticipated start date: As soon as possible.
If you don't hear from us within 2 weeks of the closing date, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.
References of all shortlisted candidates will be sought prior to interview.
Visits to the school are welcomed and can be arranged.