General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
The GDPR aim to strengthen the protection of personal data in light of significant technological changes since the original Data Protection directive in 1995.
We are working on ensuring our on-going compliance across the six data protection principles to ensure data within school is:
- Processed fairly, lawfully and in a transparent manner.
- Used for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Used in a way that is adequate, relevant and limited.
- Accurate and kept up to date.
- Kept no longer than is necessary.
- Processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data.
Notice for visitors:
As a visitor to Coleshill C of E Primary School, we are required to request details from you for the purposes of safeguarding and health and safety.
However, in addition, in the current climate we also require your immediate contact details, in the event that anyone at the school tests positive for Coronavirus within the next 21 days.
In this instance we may be asked for the information you have provided to us by Government or health agencies such as NHS Test and Trace
for the purposes of locating and advising those who may be at risk or be may be required to self-isolate.
We would be sharing this information for such purposes under the legitimate interest basis, and we would therefore not require your consent.
Please see the following documents:
Pupil and parent privacy notice - last updated March 2021