Session times and fees
Nursery is open from 8.45am to 3.15pm (6.5 hours a day), five days a week (Monday to Friday, 32.5 hours a week), during school term time only.
- Morning session: 8.45am - 11.45am – 3 hour session
- Lunch: 11.45am – 12.15pm
- Afternoon session: 12.15pm - 3.15pm – 3 hour session
The school’s term dates are set by Warwickshire County Council. Nursery will be closed on the school’s teacher training (INSET) days and bank holidays. Fees will not be charged on these days. Please see the website for details.
Children staying for lunch should bring in a packed lunch from home. Alternatively a hot dinner from the school kitchen can be purchased for an extra cost.
Wrap-around care is available for children from 3 years old should you require, from 7.45am in the morning to 5.30pm in the afternoon. Please note, we can not guarantee the availability of Kids' Club spaces, which need to be booked separately.
Sessions for pre-school children aged three and four:
Our core offer is to deliver the universal 15 free hours entitlement curriculum in a two and a half day split week structure. This enables all children to access a consistent offer; learning, developing and applying skills throughout their sessions.
All children will therefore choose as a minimum either:
- Monday am+pm, Tuesday am+pm, Wednesday am
- Wednesday pm, Thursday am+pm, Friday am+pm.
Extra morning sessions or full days can then be booked if required, subject to availability, (no part sessions). Full time places are also available.
Sessions for two and three year olds:
The needs of the younger children in nursery are different, so parents can choose morning or afternoon sessions or full days to suit their requirements. We recommend a minimum of two sessions a week. Children staying with us for their pre-school year then move to the session structure as above.
An invoice will be issued at the start of every half term, detailing the fees due. Fees can be paid weekly or half termly in advance.
For your convenience, we accept online payment for nursery fees and hot dinners via the ParentPay platform. More information about how to sign up will be given when you start. We also accept childcare vouchers from employers.
For September 2018 - July 2019:
- Fees for sessions over and above the free entitlement - for all children: £15.00
- Lunch time session: £4.00
- Fruit, snacks and cooking ingredients: 50p per day attended.
- Registration fee: £10.00.
- All sessions are subject to availability.
- Our fees and session times are subject to annual review by the school Governors.
- Charges will be made for sessions even when a child is absent through sickness or holiday.
- it is important that children are in nursery for the start of each session. If children are consistently late they disrupt the session for others and are not receiving their full entitlement.
- It is also important that children are collected promptly at the end of their session. A late pick up fee of £5 will be charged.