Session times and fees
From September 2017
Nursery is open from 8.45am to 3.15pm (6.5 hours a day), five days a week (Monday to Friday, 32.5 hours a week), during school term time only.
- Morning session: 8.45am - 11.45am – 3 hour session
- Lunch: 11.45am – 12.15pm
- Afternoon session: 12.15pm - 3.15pm – 3 hour session
The school’s term dates are set by Warwickshire County Council. Nursery will be closed on the school’s teacher training (INSET) days and bank holidays. Fees will not be charged on these days. Please see the website for details.
Children staying for lunch should bring in a packed lunch from home. Alternatively a hot dinner from the school kitchen can be purchased for an extra cost.
Sessions for pre-school children aged three and four:
Our core offer is to deliver the universal 15 free hours entitlement curriculum in a two and a half day split week structure. This enables all children to access a consistent offer; learning, developing and applying skills throughout their sessions.
All children will therefore choose as a minimum either:
- Monday am+pm, Tuesday am+pm, Wednesday am
- Wednesday pm, Thursday am+pm, Friday am+pm.
Extra morning sessions or full days can then be booked if required, subject to availability, (no part sessions or afternoon only sessions). Full time places are also available.
Sessions for two year olds:
The needs of two year olds in Nursery are different, so our core offer is to deliver the curriculum in the mornings only.
Older two year olds from two and a half onwards will be able to access full days subject to sessions being available.
An invoice will be issued at the start of every half term, detailing the fees due. Fees can be paid weekly or half termly in advance.
Fees for sessions over and above the free entitlement:
- For children from the term after they turn three: £13.50
- For children from age two: £15.00
- Lunch time session: £4.00
- Fruit, snacks and cooking ingredients: 50p per day attended.
- Registration fee: £10.00 (if you are applying for more than the free funded 15 hours a week (where applicable.))
For your convenience, we accept online payment for nursery fees and hot dinners via the ParentPay platform. More information about how to sign up will be given when you start. We also accept childcare vouchers from employers.
- All sessions are subject to availability.
- Our fees and session times are subject to review by the school Governors.
- Charges will be made for sessions even when a child is absent through sickness or holiday.
- it is important that children are in nursery for the start of each session. If children are consistently late they disrupt the session for others and are not receiving their full entitlement.
- It is also important that children are collected promptly at the end of their session. A late pick up fee of £5 will be charged.