All applications are administered through the Warwickshire Local Authority Schools Admission Service.
Warwickshire schools admit children at the beginning of the school year in which they are 5.
If you live in Warwickshire and your child is due to start school, transfer to Junior School or transfer to Secondary School in September it is now possible to apply online at www.warwickshire.gov.uk. For further information please contact the School Admissions Department on 01926 742037 or 01926 742047.
Application forms to start school should be returned to the Admissions Department directly and they will post offers of places in the during the Spring term before the school start date.
Summary of the Admissions Policy for Coleshill C of E Primary School (please click here to see the full Admissions Policy.)
Admission number: 30 per year group at infant age and 60 per year group at junior age.
Priority Area: Parish of Coleshill, south of River Cole. The parishes of Great and Little Packington. From age 7+ - 10+ also Coleshill, north of River Cole.
Should numbers exceed the above, the following criteria will be applied:
1. Children looked after by a local authority (in line with section 22 of the children Act) and children who were previously looked after but ceased to be so because they were adopted (or became subject to a residence order or special guardianship order).
2. Children living in the priority area who have a brother or sister at the school at the time of admission.
3. Other children living in the priority area.
4. Children living outside the priority area who have a brother or sister at the school at the time of admission.
5. Children living outside the priority area who have attended Sunflowers Nursery for a minimum of one year at ten hours per week immediately prior to beginning school.
6. Children living outside the priority area whose parents/carers are involved in regular worship at Coleshill Parish Church or in the work of the church. This would mean parents/carers who attend church at least once a month for a twelve month period. A supporting letter from the vicar should be attached to the application form.
7. Children living outside the priority area whose parents/carers are involved in regular worship or in the work of churches of other Christian denominations. A supporting letter from the minister should be attached to the application form.
8. All other children.